In the past, various chemical, biological, and manufacturing processes and experiments had to be carried out using real materials either in a lab or a factory. This was not only expensive and time-consuming but also risky considering the hazardous nature of some of these processes. In the modern world, however, advancements in technology have provided […]
Designing an underfloor heating system is not a matter of drawing lines on a paper; it also requires the use of engineering science. Over the years, a lot of people have adopted this system for their commercial buildings. Most who are favoring these heating systems are also, for the most part, the same ones who […]
Since April 1997, the General Secretariat of the Organisation of American States (GS/OAS) as the executing agency, and the World Bank as one of the Implementing Agencies of the Global Environmental Facility (GEF), in collaboration with the University of the West Indies, have been engaged in the implementation of a four year project entitled “Caribbean […]
- What is Process Simulation Software?
- Will Climate Change Be Responsible for The Financial Crisis That Will Hit the World Next
- How Our Lives Will Change as Climate Change Takes a Toll
- Thermal Simulation of An Underfloor Heating System
- The Structure and Performance of National Implementation Coordinating Units