A financial crisis is looming. For a planet whose growth has for years been driven by fossil fuel companies, there is a growing feeling that attempts to keep the planet habitable might just tilt the scales and cause the next financial crisis. Many now believe that companies in the fossil fuel business will have no […]
Recently, close to 50 flights out of Phoenix were canceled when the temperature forecast exceeded the minimum operating temperatures for airlines, which is 118 degrees. This clearly was an effect of climate change. An estimate from scientists shows that the planet’s temperature has risen by 1.8 degrees since pre-industrial times. They say that we should […]
- What is Process Simulation Software?
- Will Climate Change Be Responsible for The Financial Crisis That Will Hit the World Next
- How Our Lives Will Change as Climate Change Takes a Toll
- Thermal Simulation of An Underfloor Heating System
- The Structure and Performance of National Implementation Coordinating Units